Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

February 18, 2011

The Crib and Me

So we are at 16 weeks (4 months) today. Seems like the weeks are starting to go by faster now that we have gotten use to the idea of me being pregnant. We have been starting to think of all the things that we need to get to prepare for this little peanut and boy is that overwhelming!! lol Steve and I decided that once a month we would be a BIG-ticket items so this month we bought the crib.  We searched and searched and researched and researched for the perfect crib but nothing was feeling right. We eventually happen to be out and about this past Sunday and stumbled upon this beauty!
This crib actually was a $500 crib but we got it for $250. I am absolutely in love with it and its very sturdy. The crib is a convertible crib so it does go to the toddler bed and full size bed if we want it to. So our first "Parent" purchase is done. Needless to say we felt accomplished!! lol


Changes in me: Cravings and clothes are starting to get tight.


Strange cravings have begun for me (well these are at least strange for me). I cannot get enough peanut butter. I have been putting it on everything; however, I'm trying to be healthy about it so it goes on my apples, cinnamon raisin muffins and now my bananas. Plus I like a spoonful every now and then.  Last night's dinner was a Ham (made it on Wednesday), Swiss and jalapeno potato chip sandwich!! OMG, this was delish!! lol If the chips weren't a little on the hot side, I would have probably eaten two!! lol  The last thing that is strange for me is sweet things. I have never been one to like desserts, candy or anything that was really sweet, however, I could eat a whole bag of chips or crackers. The salt is what I liked. I'm really hoping this need for sweetness goes away after I have the baby. lol


So as of Monday I haven't gained any weight but I can tell my body is changing as my pants are fitting a little tighter around the waist these days!! I may have to go pant shopping here in a week or so as the discomfort is only going to get worse. I do have about 4 maternity shirts thanks to my Mama and by friend Connie. I can hardly wait to start wearing them, as they are all so cute. Hopefully, I will get a belly picture here soon for you all to see the growth.

1 comment:

  1. I love peanut butter like this and have no good excuse. I never considered putting it on bananas though, that must definitely be a PG craving. The crib is so beautiful - very nice!

    ReplyDelete